Honda Civic 2005 Used Car for Sale
Car is neat and clean
New head lights
Specs: GCC Specs
Fuel Type: Petrol
Horsepower: 100 -200 HP
Cylinders: 4-Cylinder 1.8L Engine
Body Color: Grey
Body Types: Sedan
Doors: 4 Doors Max. Passengers: 5-seater
Petrol saving car
Its operating expenses are low
Its spare parts are cheap
Best choice for middle class
Inexpensive to maintain
Its spare parts have a long life
Price is negotiable
The average price in the market is currently from 10.000 dirhams to 5,000 dirhams
And who determines the final price of the car, its condition after its detection, and its defects
Tip: Do not buy a car until it is revealed in the service center, the final price of the car
So that they are not taken advantage of by sellers
This is an indicative price so you don’t get scammed
Whatsapp number : +971 050-4649066
Tips and advice to follow when buying a used car.
The car has become a necessity for a large group of people, whether residents or expatriates and foreigners, and due to the high prices of new cars, most people resort to buying used cars, so it is necessary to know all the necessary documents when you go to buy a used car, and the most important tips for buying a used car. Read on to get to know her.
• The license of the car you wish to purchase is registered in the name of the original owner, and the license must not be expired.
• A copy of the identity card in the name of the recipient.
• The papers that prove the ownership of the car dealer.
• Bring all the agencies, in case there is an official power of attorney for the car.
• A vehicle violation certificate recently received from the Traffic Department.
• Tips so as not to fall into the trap of used cars
• 1. Take a mechanic to have a look
• The most important tip for buying a used car is not to spend your money until the mechanic has it checked, take the mechanic with you when buying a used car.
• According to Mike Beth, Curriculum Director at Ohio College, which specializes in auto repair, if you don’t have it, you can drive the car to the nearest mechanic, and if the dealer objects, check if the car is faulty.
• 2. Life vs. Price
• Eric Lehmann, Vice President of Industry Insights at True Car, points out that when buying a used car you should compare the car’s age to its price, according to Geico
• The car can be expensive, but it is very old, and requires a lot of repairs, so it is better to buy a used car that is about 3 years old, which increases the chance that it will be good.
• 3.Consider a certified used car
• Look for a certified used car, as buying an unknown car costs you more repairs, so you should review the car’s information and data, the maximum mileage of the car, and its age.
• 4. Search online
• Search online for how much others have paid for the car you want.