Outstanding value and reliability make the Honda Civic 2013 GCC a firm favorite amongst UAE residents. Now, one example has emerged as an exceptional private deal – priced thousands below market value at just 8,500 dirhams to the savvy buyer.
Built for the GCC
As the best-selling car globally for over 40 years, Honda engineered the Civic from the chassis up to withstand the region’s unique demands. With heat, dust and rough roads part of daily life, its 1.8L engine and reinforcing have proven themselves over a decade of dependable service.
Low Kilometers and Complete Service Records
A meticulous owner took excellent care of this Civic, replacing factory components with genuine Honda parts as scheduled. Their diligence shows – the odometer displaying a mere 90,000 km tells you this example feels like new inside. Records document every oils change was done on time by Honda technicians.
Comfortable Cabin, Convenient Features
Beautiful beige leather interior, climate control and powered driver’s seat create a comfortable driving position. Connect your phone via Bluetooth while finding your way with satellite navigation. Handsfree calls and audio controls mean total convenience on the move. multifunction steering wheel.
Affordable Family Transportation
As a practical 5-door hatchback, this trusted Honda fits five while retaining ample cargo space. At less than 9k AED it represents exceptional value – thousands less than other examples advertised privately. Beat the dealership markup and buy directly from an outgoing expat ready with keys in hand!
Tool for Work or Play
Built for longevity with Honda durability, it remains ideal for shuttle runs between job sites or family excursions. Weekend getaways become stress-free with dependable transportation. With tentative buyers invited to inspect service history and see the as-new condition, this deal won’t last long at this price.
Low Ownership Costs
Surplus Honda parts mean affordable maintenance wherever you live within the UAE. Common services work out much cheaper than for European nameplates too. With the powertrain warranty expiring in 2023, reassurance comes as standard with this sensibly-priced Civic — a rare GCC specification private sale at less than 9k AED in today’s inflated market. Delay no longer and avoid missing out!
Advantages of the Honda Civic 2013 GCC:
- Reliability: Honda is known for producing reliable vehicles, and the 2013 Civic is no exception. It’s built to withstand daily commuting and regular driving.
- Fuel Efficiency: The Civic’s efficient engines contribute to good fuel economy, reducing overall operating costs.
- Comfortable Interior: The Civic offers a comfortable and well-designed interior with quality materials, providing a pleasant driving experience.
- Smooth Ride: The suspension setup provides a smooth and comfortable ride, making it suitable for both city and highway driving.
- Strong Resale Value: Honda Civics tend to hold their value well over time, making them a good long-term investment.
- User-Friendly Features: The car comes equipped with user-friendly technology and convenience features, enhancing the overall driving experience.
- Safety: The 2013 Civic typically comes with a range of safety features, including multiple airbags, stability control, and anti-lock brakes.
- Variety of Models: The Civic lineup offers a variety of trims and body styles, allowing buyers to choose the model that best fits their preferences and needs.
Disadvantages of the Honda Civic GCC:
- Styling: The exterior styling of the HONDA CIVIC 2013 Gcc might be considered conservative or less inspiring compared to some competitors.
- Road Noise: Some owners have reported a relatively high level of road noise at higher speeds, which could affect overall cabin comfort.
- Limited Performance: While suitable for daily driving, the Civic’s engines might not deliver particularly sporty or exhilarating performance.
- Infotainment System: The infotainment system in the 2013 Civic might be considered outdated or less advanced compared to more modern vehicles.
- Interior Space: While comfortable, the Civic’s interior might feel slightly cramped, especially for rear-seat passengers.
- Handling: While competent, the handling and cornering capabilities might not be as precise or dynamic as some sportier competitors.
- Resale Value: While strong in the long term, the initial cost of the Civic might be relatively higher than some budget-oriented competitors.
- Lack of Advanced Features: Some advanced features and technology available in newer vehicles might be absent or limited in the 2013 Civic.
As with any vehicle, it’s important to consider these advantages and disadvantages based on your own preferences and priorities. A thorough test drive and research can help you determine if the 2013 Honda Civic GCC is the right choice for your needs.